Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here we go again, here we go here we go here we goagoagaingain

Here we are again, 2 years after my last blog. I have deleted, redesigned and now posting onto my new, old blog!!

I hope you like the new look (to the site that is, I look the same).

Today I have been in Liverpool (in my office) where I discovered that the water was off in the building - just as I was about to tell people to go home, the engineer fixed the problem (a broken pump for anyone who's interested). Then I went to Skelmersdale to discuss blinds with the building facilities manager!!

Anyway, I'll try not to leave it for another 2 years before updating you on my life!!

See yer soon

Lee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well all the best with keeping it going Lee! Your life is FAIRLY full at the mo so it may be ambitious! love M-I-L (Mother in law) xxxxxx

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home